Rick Steves Best of Italy (Second Edition) (Paperback)Rick Steves (author)
- In stock
Hit Italy's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
* Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
* Two-day itineraries covering Venice, the Cinque Terre, Florence, the Hill Towns of Central Italy, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast
* Over 80 full-color maps and vibrant photos
* Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
* The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
* Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
* Suggestions for side trips to Milan, Lake Como, Pisa, Verona, and Padua
Experience Italy's old world romance and new world excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
Rick Steves Best of Italy covers Venice, Milan, Varenna, Lake Como, Verona, Padua, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Assisi, Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Italy 2018 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a quick getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks to Rome, Florence, and Venice are perfect when you have a week or less. Pocket guides include fold-out city maps.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 544
Weight: 560 g
Dimensions: 202 x 128 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.