Learn how to control your health anxiety
Health anxiety affects many people across the world - a preoccupation with physical illness that is equally bad for your mental health. This can be worsened in times of global panic about pandemics. This self-help guide explains how health anxiety develops and what keeps it going.
This updated edition gives you clinically proven cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques to help you challenge the way you think and behave, such as:
- What health anxiety is and how it develops
- Physical symptom
- How to spot and challenge thoughts that make you anxious.
- Reducing your focus on illness
- How to spot and challenge thoughts that make you anxious
- Reducing your focus on your body and on illness
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 73 g
Dimensions: 178 x 106 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.