Fallen Too Far (Paperback)
  • Fallen Too Far (Paperback)
zoom

Fallen Too Far (Paperback)

(author)
1 Review Sign in to write a review
£11.99
Paperback 256 Pages / Published: 04/07/2013
  • We can order this

Usually dispatched within 3 weeks

  • This item has been added to your basket
Your local Waterstones may have stock of this item. Please check by using Click & Collect
When Blaire Wynn's mother passed away, Blaire's life changed in an instant. Having cared for her sick mother for the last three years, suddenly Blaire has to leave the small farmhouse in Alabama they shared, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. But what she isn't prepared for is the lifestyle change that comes with the move, and she knows she'll never fit into the new world of luxury and extravagance that suddenly surrounds her. Even worse, her father has run off to Paris for the summer with his wife, leaving her stranded with Rush, her new stepbrother, who's irritating, arrogant and... seriously sexy. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous; his famous father's guilt money, his mother's desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no. Blaire knows he is anything but good for her, but somehow she can't fight the attraction she's feeling, especially when she starts to think the attraction might be mutual... Rush is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that Blaire just may have fallen too far.

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
ISBN: 9781471118616
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 176 g
Dimensions: 198 x 130 x 17 mm

You may also be interested in...

Milkman
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
Tangerine
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
Added to basket
Past Tense
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
VOX
Added to basket
VOX
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
Transcription
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
The Clockmaker's Daughter
Added to basket
£7.99   £5.99
Paperback
The Moon Sister
Added to basket
£7.99   £5.99
Paperback
Nine Perfect Strangers
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
Machines Like Me
Added to basket
£18.99   £15.99
Hardback
Conversations with Friends
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
The Librarian
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback
Agent Running in the Field
Added to basket
£20.00   £16.99
Hardback
Broken Ground
Added to basket
£7.99   £5.99
Paperback
Take Nothing With You
Added to basket
£7.99   £6.49
Paperback
Still Me
Added to basket
£8.99   £6.99
Paperback

“An easy summer read”

First of all this was an incredibly easy read. I read 60% of it one afternoon when I was ill and the remaining 40% on two train journeys the next day. It was fast paced, the characters were easy to recognise and their... More

Paperback edition
Helpful? Upvote 14

Please sign in to write a review

Your review has been submitted successfully.