Senior Moments (Paperback)Angus FitzSimons (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Have you had a Senior Moment yet? Maybe you know someone who's had a few? Check this list to know for sure:
* You can remember being told the King was dead (George, not Elvis).
* You still say 'colour television', and you watch television on a television.
* Your home phone rings and you answer it. (And you still have a phone, not a 'landline'.)
* You boast about 'doing it' three times a night and that's just getting up to pee.
* You realise that your wardrobe has become ironic. You're not back in fashion, but you're hip. (And ironically, you now have an artificial hip).
If you answered 'yes' to one or more of the above, congratulations! You are officially a Senior and this book is here to guide you through your best years (i.e. the past). Stroll, or maybe shuffle, down Nostalgia Avenue and bask in the glory of growing old disgracefully.
(If you are a Young Person, this is the easiest Senior gift idea ever. You're welcome!)
'a glorious romp through what it means to be a senior in all its wild, wacky and wonderful - or sometimes not so wonderful - ways' The Senior
Publisher: Hachette Australia
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 232 x 152 x 22 mm
Review TO COME * QLD [PRINT] Noosa Style *
PURCHASE this book. Do not resist or think twice about it. Be it a gift or a treat for yourself doing so will make someone very happy (especially Angus the author). -- Pat Paleeya * WA [PRINT], Have-a-go News, [AUDIENCE: 64,933, ASR: AUD 405] *
Regardless of age, this is for anyone with a sense of humour. * National [PRINT], Take 5, [AUDIENCE: 135,061, ASR: AUD 2,065] *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.