The Everyday Life Bible (Hardback)Joyce Meyer (author)
- Not available
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Inside the pages of The Everyday Life Bible, readers will experience the opportunity to study Scripture as if Joyce were sitting next to them, chapter by chapter and verse by verse.
This Speciality Bible contains five standing features:
* Book Introductions--Joyce's thoughts on why each book of the Bible is important and how it relates to practical living, as well as background for better understanding the Bible.
* Everyday Life Articles--Highlights of the many principles Joyce has taught over the course of her ministry, each tied to a specific verse or passage to help the reader apply that specific biblical truth to his or her life.
* Life Points--Short quotes and comments from Joyce offering readers encouragement and wisdom during challenging times.
* Putting the Word to Work--Questions that enable readers to evaluate their lives and apply the Scriptures in their everyday situations.
* Speak the Word--Verses adapted to be first-person confessions or prayers (placed near the corresponding verse), bringing the promises of the Bible to a new, personal level.
The Everyday Life Bible takes the wealth of Joyce's teaching and weaves it into the Amplified version of the Bible--the same version she uses on her programme, the same version all her readers can now use at home.
Publisher: John Murray Press
Number of pages: 2208
Weight: 1509 g
Dimensions: 245 x 171 x 44 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.