The Gentle Potty Training Book: The calmer, easier approach to toilet training - Gentle (Paperback)Sarah Ockwell-Smith (author)
- In stock
'A practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood' - Green Parent Book of the Month
Gurgle's Honest Read for December
How to make potty training stress free for you and your child
The Gentle Potty Training Book is a practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood. Avoiding strict timelines, rewards and plans that are based solely on a child's gender, Sarah Ockwell-Smith advocates an approach that is based on your child's unique developmental stage - because the gentlest, easiest and most effective potty training happens when you work with your child as a team.
Sarah's advice includes:
* Recognising the physical and emotional signs that your child is ready
* How to talk to your child about potty training and prepare them emotionally
* What you need to get started - the practicalities
* How to respond to accidents and setbacks
* Potty training your child when you're in full-time work or co-parenting
* The when and how of night-time potty training
* What to do after previous false starts
Comprehensive, practical and realistic, Sarah's advice will give you the necessary understanding and confidence to make potty training a smooth process for you and your child.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 230 g
Dimensions: 215 x 135 x 15 mm
A practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood * Green Parent *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.