The general theme of MBEC 2014 is "Towards new horizons in biomedical engineering"
The scientific discussions in these conference proceedings include the following themes:
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
- Biosensors and Bioinstrumentation
- Bio-Micro/Nano Technologies
- Biomechanics, Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Endocrine Systems Engineering
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Assessment
- Health Informatics, E-Health and Telemedicine
- Biomedical Engineering Education
Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
Number of pages: 1035
Weight: 2629 g
Dimensions: 279 x 210 x 53 mm
Edition: 2015 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review