52 Small Changes for the Family will teach you and your family how to:
* Minimize clutter while organizing your space
* Foster a positive relationship with food
* Prioritize time in nature and take care of the environment
* Have meaningful conversations
* Use technology socially and safely
* Teach and practice financial responsibility
* Volunteer and give back to the community * Promote curiosity and encourage a love of learning
* Build resilience, confidence, and cultivate emotional intelligence
Path to Change: Each change comes with an explanation as to why the change is important, as well as a "Path to Change," which provides tips and recommendations to help you successfully implement the change.
Backed by research from leading experts and full of helpful charts and worksheets, 52 Small Changes for the Family provides a road map to a better life for the whole family. Readers who love self-improvement books, such as Gretchen Rubin's Happier at Home and The Happiness Project will love this book for its practical and actionable advice.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 600 g
Dimensions: 202 x 154 x 29 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.