Emphasizing the provision of equal educational opportunities for all learners, this book is organized around six critical standards:
- Teach a well-crafted, focused, valid, and clear curriculum
- Align assessments, programmes, and instructional resources with curriculum
- Promote student equality and equity
- Focus on mastery learning and effective teaching strategies
- Provide resources for establishing curriculum expectations, monitoring, and accountability
- Institute effective district and school planning, staff development, and resource allocation to create a quality learning environment
With field-tested best practices and an expanded bibliography and research base, this hands-on guide provides school leaders with strategies that give all learners the opportunity to succeed.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 248
Weight: 1960 g
Dimensions: 279 x 215 x 58 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review