2020 Philip's Multiscale Europe (Spiral bound)Philip's Maps (author)
- Not available
PHILIP'S: THE BEST-SELLING EUROPE ROAD ATLAS RANGE IN THE UK
'The clearest and most detailed maps of Europe' David Williams MBE, CEO Gem Motoring Assist
'The best of its kind with quick, easy-to-use information' Fleet Week
Multiscale mapping - more details where you need it
Special feature for 2020 'Driving Abroad - avoiding the latest pitfalls'
Philip's Multiscale Road Atlas of Europe 2020 has:
- Every country in Europe and Western Europe
- Practical A4 format and spiral-binding - easy to use in the car
- Main scale super-clear 1:750,000 (12 miles to 1 inch)
- 22-page route planning map section with 1,200 miles to a page
- Three supplementary scales from 1:200,000 to 1:3M - helps navigation in denser areas
- 50 town and city plans
- 31 urban area maps
- Scenic routes highlighted
- Driving regulations country-by-country
- Ski resorts feature
- Distance chart
- Fully indexed
In fact, everything you need for your trip to Europe.
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 280
Weight: 751 g
Dimensions: 296 x 220 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.