From creator John Lloyd and the QI elves, another essential batch of brain-bursting facts that will shift your perception of everything. Just a tad.
QI is the smartest comedy show on British television. Here creator John Lloyd and QI elves James Harkin and Anne Miller bring together 2,024 brain-tickling brand new facts to stop you in your tracks...
- Humans glow in the dark.
- The Pope drives a blue Ford Focus.
- One of the moons of Uranus is called Margaret.
- Scottish football referees are sponsored by Specsavers.
- Dogs visiting US National Parks can be certified as Bark Rangers.
- The world's smallest computer is smaller than a grain of sand.
- Candyfloss was invented by a dentist.
Get ready to be astounded!
Publisher: Faber & Faber
Number of pages: 576
Weight: 456 g
Dimensions: 178 x 111 x 40 mm