11+ Maths Practice Exercises (Paperback)David Hanson (author)
Ideal for pupils aiming high in Common Entrance, grammar school entrance and other independent school entrance exams at 11+, this book is packed full of exam-style questions. With over 200 questions, 11+ Maths Practice Exercises provides a wealth of practice material designed to help pupils achieve top grades at this level. Each chapter of the book focuses on a single topic, allowing pupils to identify and improve in areas that require further study.
- Over 200 exam-style 11+ questions
- The most difficult questions are flagged for high ability pupils
- Challenge sections are included as starting points for extension work
- Single topic chapters allow for focused revision and practice
Answer book available separately. See 11+ Maths Practice Exercises Answer Book
Also available from Galore Park:
- 11+ Maths Practice Exercises Answer Book
- 11+ Maths Revision Guide
- 10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 8-10
- 10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 9-11
- Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 8-10
- Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 9-11
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 120
Weight: 370 g
Dimensions: 298 x 213 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?