Did you know that rain sometimes falls red? Or that the equivalent of one truckload of plastic is dumped in our oceans every minute? This visually stunning book is filled with 100 fascinating facts, bright, infographic illustrations, information on ways we can help our planet and links to specially selected websites to find out more.
Ideal for fact loving readers aged 8+.
Each book in this best-selling, award-winning series presents 100 bite-sized topics, with bold, graphic illustrations and clear text. Perfect for dipping in and out of, and for sharing with family and friends.
Discover all the titles in the 100 Things to Know series:
1. 100 Things to Know About Science
2. 100 Things to Know About Saving the Planet
3. 100 Things to Know About Music
4. 100 Things to Know About Numbers, Computers & Coding
5. 100 Things to Know About Food
6. 100 Things to Know About the Human Body
7. 100 Things to Know About Space
8. 100 Things to Know About the Oceans
9. 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
10. 100 things to Know About History
11. 100 things to Know about the Unknown
12. 100 things to Know about Sport
Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 530 g
Dimensions: 247 x 176 x 17 mm
You may also be interested in...
A fascinating read probably more suited to older children. Nice illustrations lots of colour, short sections on all sorts of topics. It tackles current environmental issues as well as provides information about all... More
This is a beautifully illustrated factual book aimed at anyone over the age of 3. The facts are broken down into tiny bite size pieces and are fascinating. I can imagine spending lots of time with a child looking at... More
“Full of fantastic stuff”
I love this book, it's fun, quirky, and full of interesting and amazing facts about our planet. From its formation and how ecosystems work, to more bonkers stuff such as Glacier MIce, whistling sand and how... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?