100 Cookies: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen, with Classic Cookies, Novel Treats, Brownies, Bars, and More (Hardback)Sarah Kieffer (author)
- In stock
From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking resource featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive-there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this book.
* Introduces innovative baking techniques
* Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer's "pan banging" technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
* Nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph
Recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
* Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
* Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S'mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
* A great pick for the home baker who loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog and Instagram
* Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally's Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie's Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America's Test Kitchen,
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 1000 g
Dimensions: 237 x 196 x 32 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.