10-Minute Yoga Workouts: Power Tone Your Body from Top to Toe (Paperback)Barbara Currie (author)
- Not available
Barbara Currie, Britain's number one name in yoga has written her first new book for a decade which promises to be a bestseller. Suitable for beginners through to experts, it allows every busy person to fit yoga into their day and see the benefits for perfect weight, perfect shape.
Barbara Currie, the UK's best-known yoga video star provides the perfect programme for busy people who want to get in shape after Christmas. Yoga is one of the best ways to hone muscles, get the perfect stomach, hips, thighs and arms, as well as grow in gracefulness and flexibility. Barbara shows you how.
Suitable for beginners, but with a section of advanced sequences for improvers, the book is suitable for every age group, size or shape.
* Description of yoga poses, with colour photography and 10 minute sequences for effective and enjoyable workouts.
* Specific exercises for toning each major trouble spot of the body
* the 10 minute morning miracle energizer
* Advice on relaxation and diet.
* How to use yoga to counteract specific common health problems.
* Handy, at a glance workout charts.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 596 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 14 mm
`Barbara is a living endorsement for what keeping fit can do for you.' Woman magazine
`the super supple guru who has got us all reaching for our exercise mats.' The Sun
`She's a great advert for yoga.' OK! magazine
`...a shining example of what yoga can do for you.' Good Health magazine
`the UK's first lady of Yoga.' Yorkshire Evening Post
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review