Your chance to meet Tyler Oakley! With a special guest...
***IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PREORDERED THEN YOU ARE ALREADY ENTERED***
Alright, Tyler Oakley fans, here's your chance to meet Tyler Oakley! We've got a fantastic competition where you (and 99 other fans) can come to a special, one-off event with Tyler himself and a mystery vlogger guest!
All customers who pre-order a copy of Binge (9781471145131) at Waterstones (whether in one of our shops or online at www.waterstones.com) before midnight 19th October 2015 will be entered into a draw to win one of 100 “golden tickets” to meet Tyler Oakley at an exclusive event in central London featuring a Q&A with a special guest...
Due to Tyler’s busy schedule the date of the event will be confirmed with the winners once the competition has ended, if any winners are unable to make the date and time, the prize will be passed onto another entrant. Please note that accommodation and transport costs are not included.
Terms and conditions apply.
Tyler Oakley Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled Tyler Oakley Golden Ticket Competition. No purchase is necessary. Any Waterstones customer who pre-orders a copy of Binge by Tyler Oakley (ISBN Number 9781471145131) (the “Title”) before midnight on 19th October 2015 from Waterstones (whether in one of our shops or online at www.waterstones.com) will be automatically entered into the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
2. Entrants must be residents of the UK. Any entrant under the age of 16 must provide the written consent of his or her parent or guardian to be received by the Promoter in advance of receiving the Prize if he or she is successful. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
3. There will be 100 competition winners, chosen at random from all competition entrants, each of whom will win the following prize (“Prize”): an exclusive, “money-can’t-buy” opportunity to meet Tyler Oakley at an event in Central London. The date of the meeting with Tyler Oakley will be confirmed with the winners once the competition has ended. If any winner is unable to make the date and time
4. The Prize is subject to Tyler Oakley’s availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status or, in unavoidable circumstances, withdraw the Prize completely without offering an alternative. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. Within 10 working days of 20 October
6. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. You may enter the competition without pre-ordering the Title at Waterstones by sending to us, by first class post, a request to be entered (including contact details) to arrive before the stated deadline in paragraph 1 above. Our address
9. For the name/county of the Prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Tyler Oakley Golden Ticket Competition to us at Waterstones Booksellers Ltd, 203-206 Piccadilly W1J 9HD.
10. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Simon & Schuster UK Ltd
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.