We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
Creator of the Shopaholic series and author of light, humorous books about modern women and their misadventures in life and love.
- Madeleine Wickham is best known for her novels written under the pen name Sophie Kinsella.
- The Tennis Party, Wickham's first novel, was published when she was just 24 and enthusiastically received by publishers and readers.
- Wickham went on to write and publish six more books under her birth name before submitting her first Sophie Kinsella novel anonymously to her existing publishers.
- Her nom de plume is a combination of her own middle name and mother's maiden name.
- She revealed her actual identity in December 2005 along with the release of Can You Keep a Secret?. (See what she did there?)
- Wickham's Sophie Kinsella books are her most successful with the Shopaholic series following the misadventures of Becky Bloomwood.
- The first in the series, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, has been adapted into a successful film.