We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
Bestselling Scandinavian Crime writer.
- Born in 1960 in Oslo, Norway, Jo Nesbø graduated from the Norwegian School of Economics.
- He went on to work as a freelance journalist and as a stockbroker in the finance sector.
- His first Harry Hole crime novel was published in Norway in 1997 and was an instant bestseller, winning a best Nordic crime novel prize (an accolade shared with Peter Høeg, Henning Mankell and Stieg Larsson).
- The Harry Hole series has been a huge success, making bestseller lists throughout Europe - selling more than 9 million copies around the world.
- He is the lead singer and songwriter for Norwegian rock band 'di Derre'.
Similar authors to Jo Nesbo
By the author
We're talking about...
Posted on 9th May, 2014 by Guest contributor
Tomorrow night, America and the rest of the world will once again look on Europe in bemusement as the cream of musical talent from twenty-six nations go head-to-head in the TV event of the year. If there's one thing we booksellers love more than reading, it's Eurovision, so here's Kerry Meech to take us on a heavy metalled, accordion-toting, ukulele accompanied, creepily sincere, incredible hair do-ed, weird backing dancer-packed literary journey from A(BBA) to Lordi.