The books you love, the emails you want
Opt in by 25 May or you'll stop hearing from us
Dorothy Koomson biography and information
- Dorothy Koomson wrote for women's magazines and national newspapers before getting her big break in novel writing.
- Koomson's first novel, There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate remains unpublished - it was written when she was just 13 whilst attending a convent school.
- Her debut novel, The Cupid Effect, was published in 2003 and her second, The Chocolate Run, in 2004.
- Her third novel, My Best Friend's Girl, was published in 2006 and was a hit - it was selected for the Richard & Judy Summer Reads Book Club.
- She has two degrees in Psychology and Journalism when she graduated from Leeds University.
- Dorothy spent two years living in Sydney and is currently living in Brighton
Similar authors to Dorothy Koomson
London - Gower Street
Thursday 26th April 18:30
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect. Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at