Dorothy Koomson biography and information
- Dorothy Koomson wrote for women's magazines and national newspapers before getting her big break in novel writing.
- Koomson's first novel, There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate remains unpublished - it was written when she was just 13 whilst attending a convent school.
- Her debut novel, The Cupid Effect, was published in 2003 and her second, The Chocolate Run, in 2004.
- Her third novel, My Best Friend's Girl, was published in 2006 and was a hit - it was selected for the Richard & Judy Summer Reads Book Club.
- She has two degrees in Psychology and Journalism when she graduated from Leeds University.
- Dorothy spent two years living in Sydney and is currently living in Brighton