We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
- Dorothy Koomson wrote for women's magazines and national newspapers before getting her big break in novel writing.
- Koomson's first novel, There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate remains unpublished - it was written when she was just 13 whilst attending a convent school.
- Her debut novel, The Cupid Effect, was published in 2003 and her second, The Chocolate Run, in 2004.
- Her third novel, My Best Friend's Girl, was published in 2006 and was a hit - it was selected for the Richard & Judy Summer Reads Book Club.
- She has two degrees in Psychology and Journalism when she graduated from Leeds University.
- Dorothy spent two years living in Sydney and is currently living in Brighton