*This listing is for the CD & DVD set. Willkommen! is also available as a Course Pack, coursebook, and activity book.*
Willkommen! 1 German Beginner's Course is a best-selling multi-format German adult learning programme for classroom and home use. Fully revised and updated for this new edition, the course includes a coursebook, course pack, activity book and CD and DVD set. This blended learning approach will get you speaking, writing and understanding German with accuracy and confidence.
The course covers levels A1 to A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages.
Whether you are learning for general interest, for your job, holiday, or for an exam, Willkommen! 1 is packed full of comprehensive material and interesting features to improve your fluency and understanding.
* Includes lively and contemporary topics from food, shopping and relationships to careers and life in Germany and German-speaking countries.
* Book, audio and video content allow for flexible use in the classroom and at home.
* Range of activities based on authentic materials including menus, brochures and interviews.
* Different types of writing practice, including letters, CV, emails and blogs.
* Listening material includes interviews, radio and TV clips.
* 'Real-life' German videos demonstrate how the language is really spoken.
* Deutschland info sections give practical and cultural insights into German life.
Created in consultation with teachers and learners, Willkommen! 1 provides about 120 hours of study and is ideal for group-learning as well as for revision and self-study.
Coursebook (ISBN 9781473672659): this full-colour 288-page coursebook is the primary text for the course. Ideal for classroom and home use.
Course Pack (ISBN 9781473672673): includes the Coursebook, the CD and DVD Set and an online Support Book containing a key to the exercises and audio transcripts).
Activity Book (ISBN 9781473672666): for extra practice and review linked to the coursebook units.
Publisher: John Murray Press
Weight: 20 g
Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 10 mm
Edition: Unabridged edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.