NCLEX-RN Exam Prep (eBook)
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.
COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
- Master the NCLEX-RN® exam materials in all tested subject areas
- Prepare with four comprehensive practice tests
- Analyze your test readiness and areas for further study with topic-focused chapter tests
- CD-ROM—based practice exam includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a meaningful exam experience with approximately 400 questions
- Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Score Higher on the NCLEX®-RN Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
- Study Tips like the advice and instruction that a personal tutor might provide.
- Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide you with hints and strategies that will help you reduce your mistakes on the exam.
- Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on RN Exam.
- Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers–so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes.
Rinehart and Associates is a leading provider of classroom training for students studying for the NCLEX® RN Exam.
CD Features Nearly 400 Questions!
The CD-ROM—based practice exam includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a meaningful exam
experience with approximately 400 questions.
Live and Learn
Educating 100 million people worldwide, Pearson Education is the global leader in integrated education publishing.
Our renowned brands include
Pearson Prentice Hall
Pearson Scott Foresman
Pearson Addison Wesley
Pearson Education provides quality content, assessment tools, and educational services in all available media, spanning the learning curve from birth through college and beyond.
CATEGORY: Medicine/Nursing COVERS: Nursing USER LEVEL: Intermediate
NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Pearson IT Certification