in the UK
A supplement to Salem Press's Careers In series, a career-focused series exploring the fields and occupations of physics, chemistry, and other sciences with an emphasis on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) occupations and outlooks, Contemporary Biographies in Healthcare is a collection of biographies of "living leaders" in the field of healthcare and allied health. Culled from the pages of Current Biography, the monthly magazine renowned for its unfailing accuracy, insightful selection and the wide scope of influence of its subjects, these up-to-date profiles draw from a variety of resources and are an invaluable source for researches, teachers, students, and librarians.
Contemporary Biographies in Healthcare features 30 profiles of notable people in the field of healthcare and allied health. The coverage is broad and includes figures such as:
- American cardiologist, Arthur Agatston
- Personal fitness trainer, Billy Blanks
- Indian cardiologist, Naresh Trehan
- Algerian-American radiologist, Elias A. Zerhouni
- Swiss pharmaceutical executive and physician, Daniel Vasella
- American secretary of health and human services, Kathleen Sebelius
- American epidemiologist, David L. Haymann
- and many more
Grey House Publishing Inc
Other books by this author See all titles
This book can be found in...
The prices displayed are for website purchases only, and may differ to the prices in Waterstones shops.