CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide (eBook): An Asia Pacific Perspective, 2/e
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
Preparing for the latest CCNA® Voice exam? Here are all the CCNA Voice commands you'll need to prepare for the Cisco 640-461 ICOMM v8.0 Exam, in one handy, condensed resource. Filled with valuable, easy-to-access information, the CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide is portable enough for you to use whether you're in the server room or the equipment closet. This quick reference summarizes all commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts relevant for Exam 640-461, and offers tips and examples for applying these commands in live Cisco Unified Communications environments.
Topics covered include
• Fundamentals: Unified Communications components, functions, call signaling, media flows, and VoIP quality
• Preparation: Configure Cisco switches, routers, and other devices to support Unified Voice
• Provisioning: Create/modify users, accounts, endpoints, directory numbers, user and mobility features, and calling privileges
• Messaging and Presence: Configure voice messaging, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
• Management/Monitoring: Generate reports, monitor voicemail usage, perform backups, and more
• Support: Verify PSTN connectivity and define fault domains; troubleshoot endpoints, call quality, and voicemail
This book is part of the Cisco Press® Certification Self-Study Product Family, which offers readers a self-paced study routine for Cisco® certification exams. Titles in the Cisco Press Certification Self-Study Product Family are part of a recommended learning program from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.