Nursing Medical Emergency Patients (eBook)
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a practical guide to the nursing care and management of patients with medical emergencies involving system failure. Following an initial chapter on assessment, the authors adopt a system-by-system approach, with an emphasis on the clinical features of medical emergencies, their assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a vital resource for all nurses working with medical emergency patients, and provides an essential companion to both Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient and Treating the Critically Ill Patient.
- Accessible and reader friendly
- Integrates theory with practice
- Adopts an evidence based approach
- Includes chapter objectives, 'best practice' boxes and case studies
- Refers to National guidelines and key initiatives e.g. outreach teams
- Includes legal and ethical issues