US & British Virgin Islands (eBook): Including Guides to St John, St Thomas, St Croix and More
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £2.93
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Consistently balmy weather, ridiculously white sand shores, and calypso-wafting beach bars: the US and British Virgin Islands have the tropical thing down.
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in US & British Virgin Islands includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of US & British Virgin Islands
This guide is the result of months of research by our dedicated author and local experts who immersed themselves in US & British Virgin Islands, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet US & British Virgin Islands:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
Written and researched by Karla Zimmerman.
Lonely Planet Publications
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £7.90