Trans-Siberian Railway (eBook): Including Guides to Russia, Mongolia, China and More
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling the Trans-Siberian Railway includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
This guide is the result of months of research by 8 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in the Trans-Siberian Railway finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Moscow, St Petersburg, Moscow to Yekaterinburg, Yekaterinburg to Krasnoyarsk, Lake Baikal: Krasnoyarsk to Ulan-Ude, Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok, Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM), Trans-Mongolian Line, Trans-Manchurian Line, Beijing, Understand and Survival chapters.
Inside Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Culture, Food, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive linking – enabling you to seamlessly link other destinations, pages, maps and websites
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Anthony Haywood, Leonid Ragozin, Michael Kohn, Tom Masters, Marc Di Duca, Mara Vorhees, Marc Bennetts, Greg Bloom
Lonely Planet Publications
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £1.60