St Vincent & the Grenadines - Guidebook Chapter (eBook): Chapter from Caribbean Islands Travel Guide Book
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Caribbean Islands guide book and includes:
• "St Vincent & the Grenadines" chapter
• Caribbean Islands Survival Guide, Directory, Transportation, Health, Language and Glossary chapters
• St Vincent & the Grenadines maps
Just the name St Vincent and the Grenadines evokes visions of exotic, idyllic island life. Whether you have your own vessel, are happy to hitch a ride or take one of the new ferries, the island-hopping opportunities are irresistible.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in St Vincent & the Grenadines, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of St Vincent & the Grenadines.
• Understanding St Vincent & the Grenadines, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
• St Vincent, Kingstown, Windward Highway, Leeward Highway, Port Elizabeth, Lower Bay, Friendship Bay, Spring Bay, Mustique, Canouan, Mayreau, Union Island, Tobago Cays, Palm Island and Petit St Vincent.
Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide is researched and written by: Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Karlin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Brendan Sainsbury, Kevin Raub, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Brandon Presser, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Karla Zimmerman, Emily Matchar, Nate Cavalieri
Lonely Planet Publications
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £4.60
You save: £4.60
You save: £1.60