Great Glen & Lochaber (eBook): Chapter from Scotland's Highlands & Islands Travel Guide Book
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide book and includes:
• Great Glen & Lochaber chapter
• Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands and Survival Guide
• Great Glen & Lochaber maps
From Fort William, base camp for climbing Ben Nevis, the Road to the Isles leads past the gorgeous beaches of Arisaig and Morar to Mallaig, the jumping-off point for the islands of Skye, Eigg and Rum.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Great Glen & Lochaber, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Great Glen & Lochaber.
• Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands: Scotland's Highlands & Islands Today, History, Highland Culture, Landscapes & Wildlife, the Scottish Larder, Survival Guide: Directory, Transport and Glossary
• Inverness & around, Culloden Battlefield, Fort George, Nairn, Cawdor, Brodie Castle, West of Inverness, Beauly, Strathglass & Glen Affric, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit, Fort Augustus, the Caledonian Canal, the Road to Skye, Loch Cluanie, Eilean Donan Castle, Glen Shiel & Kintail, Glenelg, Kyle of Lochalsh, Fort William & around, Glen Nevis, Nevis Range, Corpach to Loch Lochy, Glen Spean & Glen Roy, the Caledonian Canal, Glen Coe, East of Glencoe, Glencoe Village, Glen Coe & Glen Etive Walk, Kinlochleven, Ardgour & Ardnamurchan, Salen to Lochailort, Road to the Isles, Glenfinnan, Arisaig & Morar, Mallaig and Knoydart Peninsula.
Lonely Planet's Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide is researched and written by Neil Wilson.
Lonely Planet Publications