Discover Australia (eBook): Australia Travel Guide Book Featuring Melbourne, Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £4.01
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Australia highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Australia is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Discover Australia:
• Full color maps and images throughout
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, theme or length of trip
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
• Map-to-text linking for key points of interest
• Additional map options including google maps (online) and PDF map downloads
Written and researched by Charles Rawlings-Way, Brett Atkinson, Jayne D'Arcy, Peter Dragicevich, Sarah Gilbert, Paul Harding, Catherine Le Nevez, Virginia Maxwell, Miriam Raphael, Regis St Louis, Steve Waters, Penny Watson and Meg Worby.
Lonely Planet Publications
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £7.90