Brazil Travel Guide (eBook)
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £3.98
#1 best-selling guide to Brazil
Inside Lonely Planet's Brazil Travel Guide:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
• Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, music, cuisine, football (soccer), wildlife, environment, capoiera, candomble, and architecture.
• Free, convenient pull-out Rio de Janeiro sheet-map (included in print version), plus over 121 color maps
• Useful features - including Amazon Wildlife Guide, Carnaval Planner, and Outdoor Activities.
• Coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Salvador, the Amazon, the Pantanal, Brasilia, Santa Catarina, Iguacu Falls, Ouro Preto, Olinda, Recife, Fortaleza, Manaus, Belem, Belo Horizonte, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
• Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
• Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
• Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
• Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
• Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
• Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Brazil, our most comprehensive guide to Brazil, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
• Looking for a guide focused on Rio de Janeiro? Check out Lonely Planet's Rio de Janeiro guide for a comprehensive look at what the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Gary Chandler, Gregor Clark, Bridget Gleeson, John Noble, Kevin Raub, and Paul Smith.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' –The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' –Fairfax Media (Australia)