She's Just That Into You! (eBook): The No-Excuses Truth About Women's Obsessions with Men
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
A book for both women and men, She's Just That Into You! hilariously explains the naked truth about women's obsessions with men. If you're obsessing over a man, if you're the object of an obsession, if you have a friend in either camp, you need this book.
For him, she's just that into you:
- If she spends more than six hours a day waiting for you to call.
- If her therapist wants to meet you.
- If she wants to kill herself only to hurt you.
For her, some early warning signs you're obsessed:
- Are you spending more than fourteen hours a day in bed?
- Do you go to church or temple only to pray that he will come back to you?
- Are you frequently misplacing your keys, your wallet, your children and/or your sense of humor?
Ex-girlfriend and author Linda Sunshine will keep you laughing as she divulges the secrets of obsessive love.
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £4.70