Fiscal Hangover (MP3): How to Profit From the New Global Economy
Available for immediate download
To download this Audio file, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download the Media Player too, if you don't already have it.
With the collapse of investment banks, trillion-dollar-plus government bailouts, and decimated retirement portfolios, it's never been more important to understand the "new rules" of making money.
Faced with the reality that "investing will never be the same again," Fiscal Hangover may well be the most important audio book you'll listen to this year. In one easy lesson after another, you'll discover exactly what it takes to profit—and profit grandly—from the simple ideas that form the basis of the new global economy.
For the first time in 200 years, American consumers are no longer the driving force behind the world's economy. And now, with Fiscal Hangover, Keith Fitz-Gerald—one of the world's leading experts on global investing—picks apart every important change and shows you the opportunities about to arise. You'll discover how the U.S. role in the world economy is shrinking at unheard-of rates; how and why government intervention may well prevent the U.S. markets from normalizing for years to come; why Asia could well become the center of the financial world; how and why China's yuan is quietly replacing the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency; and much more.
Most importantly, Fitz-Gerald shows you how to capitalize on each and every trend. His secrets are simple—and so is his advice: get ahead of the biggest movements in the global economy, and you'll be set for a lifetime of riches. You'll discover:
• The biggest short- and long-term trends, and how to play them
• Where the global flows of money are moving—and how to get ahead of them
• How to best avoid inflation and protect the buying power of your money
• Which countries and sectors are almost inevitable winners
• Why China may well have the largest market capitalization in the world in a few short years(and why getting in now may be the most prudent thing every investor can do)
• How to play gold, oil, and alternative energy in the new global environment
• And how five simple plays can ensure your retirement—and that of your children, too
Unlike most of today's finance books, which are as lasting as yesterday's newspaper, Fiscal Hangover shows you how to prepare for what's to come, effectively allocate your investments, and grab your share of the greatest wealth creation opportunities in history.
The coming years may hold the greatest investment potential of our times, but in order to take advantage of this situation, you'll need the insights that can only be found in Fiscal Hangover.
Gildan Media Corp