Your iPad at Work (eBook): Covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th Generation, iPad2, and iPad Mini
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £2.08
Supercharge your business effectiveness with any model of iPad–in the office, on the road, everywhere!
Do you have an iPad? Put it to work! If you're a manager, entrepreneur, or professional... a consultant, salesperson, or freelancer... this book will make you more efficient, more effective, and more successful!
Your iPad at Work includes the latest information about all iPad models running iOS 7 (or later), whether the tablet is equipped with Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + Cellular Internet connectivity.
It's packed with easy, nontechnical business solutions you can use right now–each presented with quick, foolproof, full-color instructions.Securely connect your iPad to your network; sync your email, contacts, calendar, Office documents, and smartphone; make the most of iPad's latest productivity apps; capture up-to-the-minute news and financial data; even discover powerful specialized apps for your job and your industry.
You already know how much fun your iPad is, now discover how incredibly productive it can make you!
- Secure your iPad with passwords and data encryption
- Connect your iPad to a wireless printer
- Discover today's most powerful iPad business apps
- Manage your contacts and relationships with a Contact Relationship Manager (CRM) app
- Do your word processing, spreadsheet, and database management while on the go
- Access your email and surf the Web from almost anywhere
- Make winning sales and business presentations from your iPad
- Read PC and Mac files, from Microsoft Office to Adobe PDF
- Use your iPad more efficiently on the road and while traveling
- Manage your company's social networking presence from your tablet
- Participate in real-time video calls and virtual meetings using FaceTime, Skype, or another app
- Create and distribute iPad content, or have a custom app developed for your business
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £2.60
You save: £2.37