in the UK
An Introduction to Programming Using Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 emphasizes good problem-solving skills in a clear and easy-to-understand format.
- Object-oriented programming concepts are integrated throughout the text and each chapter explains the use of Visual Basic controls.
- Example and applications throughout the text demonstrate important programming concepts and are complete runs that show outputs.
- Fundamental programming concepts including variablesconditional control structures loops procedures arrays structures enumerated types classes and files are covered.
- Complex applications and their code are discussed at the end of most chapters to teach the good programming methodology of specification design coding testing and debugging.
- Each chapter ends with a summary of the important topics as well as written-response exercises.
Other books by this author See all titles
This book can be found in...
The prices displayed are for website purchases only, and may differ to the prices in Waterstones shops.