Biomedical Science (eBook)
by Ian Lyons
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £3.08
This brand new Lecture Notes title provides the core biomedical science study and revision material that medical students need to know. Matching the common systems-based approach taken by the majority of medical schools, it provides concise, student-led content that is rooted in clinical relevance. The book is filled with learning features such as key definitions and key conditions, and is cross-referenced to develop interdisciplinary awareness. Although designed predominantly for medical students, this new Lecture Notes book is also useful for students of dentistry, pharmacology and nursing.
Biomedical Science Lecture Notes provides:
- A brand new title in the award-winning Lecture Notes series
- A concise, full colour study and revision guide
- A 'one-stop-shop' for the biomedical sciences
- Clinical relevance and cross referencing to develop interdisciplinary skills
- Learning features such as key definitions to aid understanding