- Make your trip to London unforgettable with 48 maps, illustrated features, and 260 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
- Ideas for making the most of your time
- Convenient overview of each neighborhood and its highlights
- Easy-to-read color city and Underground maps
Explore Westminster, the East End, and beyond
- Discerning Fodor's Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
- "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodor's travelers
- Illustrated features on the Tower of London, the British Museum, and the Thames River
- Best theater, markets, and day trips
Opinions from destination experts
- Fodor's London-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
- Revised annually to provide the latest information
Added bonus: At the end of each Fodor's hotel review, we've included snippets from TripAdvisor reviews. Plan your trip with the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing each of Fodor's expert selections is reinforced by consumer experience and feedback.
Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £1.60
You save: £3.00
The prices displayed are for website purchases only, and may differ to the prices in Waterstones shops.