|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
- Understanding the concepts of automated tests, TDD, and unit testing
- Building effective automated testing workflows
- Choosing the right unit testing framework for your needs
- Writing more modular and testable code
- Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
- Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
- Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
- Continuously improving code through refactoring
- Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
- Writing superior unit tests
About the Web Site
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book's code listings and additional resources.