Sams Teach Yourself iPad 2 in 10 Minutes (eBook): Developing Data-Driven Applications for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
by Bud E. Smith
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
You save: £1.78
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Sams Teach Yourself iPad 2 in 10 Minutes 2/e offers straightforward, practical answers for fast results. By working through the 10-minute lessons, readers learn everything they need to know to quickly and easily use the newest version of the iPad. Step-by-step instructions walk readers through the most common questions, issues, and tasks... "Did You Know?" tips offer insider advice and shortcuts... "Watch Out!" alerts help them avoid problems. Sams Teach Yourself iPad 2 in 10 Minutes 2/e will provide beginner and experienced users with fast at a glance tips pointing out helpful shortcuts and solutions, cautions to help avoid common iPad pitfalls, and is written in a clear easy to understand format.
Sams Teach Yourself iPad 2 in 10 Minutes 2/e covers iOS 4.3, the most recent release of the iPad operating system, and the new iPad 2. In this book you will learn about new and existing features including:
- Using the front and rear camera with FaceTime and PhotoBooth, as well as for taking still photos and recording video.
- Hooking up to external devices such as a camera, a presentation screen, TV or HDTV.
- Using iTunes to buy and synchronize multimedia—music, videos, movies, documents and more—between the computer and the iPad
- Managing settings for the iPad and it's apps
- Using Safari to access the Web
- Using iPhone email and Gmail, with and without a live connection
- Managing personal information with the Calendar, Contacts, and Notes
- Using the Maps app
- Getting full-screen iPad apps, as well as iPhone-sized apps from the App Store
- Getting and working with photos, movies, TV shows, and video
- Using iBooks and the iBooks Store
- Getting and playing music on iPad
- Using the iWork apps for writing presentations and working with numbers