Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden (eBook): Flowers and Foliage for Cutting
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
We all enjoy having fresh flowers in the home, but they can sometimes be costly and the range is often limited. In this inspiring guide, Alan Titchmarsh shows how to grow a vibrant selection of plants to use in arrangements: flowers of many shapes, sizes and colours, and foliage, berries and seedheads too. With a little planning, you can have something beautiful in your home every day of the year.
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended plants for cutting
* Ideas for arrangements and planting plans for cutting plots
* Tips on choosing the right plants for your garden
* Expert advice on cutting and preparing flowers and foliage
* Seasonal recommendations and ideas for special occasions
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £6.00
You save: £1.80
You save: £0.80