Microsoft Office 2010 Digital Classroom (eBook)
|File type:||EPUB DRM|
Available for immediate download
To download this eBook, simply 'Add to basket' and pay at the Checkout as normal. Don't forget to download Digital Editions too, if you don't already have it.
You can not earn Waterstones Card points on eBooks
The complete book-and-video training package for Office 2010!
This Microsoft Office 2010 book-and-video training package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Microsoft-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color book includes 27 lessons that teach you the new features and quirks of Microsoft Office 2010.
Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, and provides valuable video tutorials that complement what you're learning and clearly demonstrate how to do tasks. This jam-packed training package takes you well beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of the Microsoft Office suite that is available in standard 32-bit and now also a 64-bit version
- Walks you through 27 lessons, each consisting of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and lesson files in full color that make each task less intimidating
- Includes all the lesson files from the book and video tutorials that clearly show you how to do tasks and reinforces what you're learning in the book
- Covers exciting new Office 2010 features such as Office Web apps that can be accessed from anywhere and a streamlined new Ribbon
- Provides the perfect, one-stop, robust learning package-with book and supplementary video training on all the applications in Office 2010
- Additional resources available on companion Web site: www.digitalclassroombooks.com
Learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 with this all-in-one, value-packed combo!
Other books by this author See all titles
You save: £2.00