Reserve your book on Waterstones.com, collect it from your local Waterstones and pay the online price.
How Reserve & Collect works
*Please do not travel to the shop until they have confirmed that they have your book
Frequently asked questions
- What should I bring when I collect my Reserve & Collect item?
- Please make sure that you have your Reserve & Collect Order Number with you, either on a printed copy of your confirmation email or on your smartphone.
- How do I pay for my Reserve & Collect item?
- You will pay for your reserved item in the Waterstones bookshop when you collect it. The price to be paid will be the price advertised online when the Reserve & Collect reservation was made.
- What happens if the price is cheaper in the Waterstones shop I am collecting from?
- You will always pay the lower price. More often this will be the one on Waterstones.com, but if the shop you are collecting from has the item at a lower price, then that is what you will pay.
- Can I use online voucher codes when paying for a Reserve & Collect item?
- No. To take advantage of online voucher codes, items must be ordered and paid for on Waterstones.com.
- Do I earn points on Reserve & Collect purchases?
- Yes, Waterstones Card points will be earned in the same way as usual in line with the Terms and Conditions of the Waterstones Card scheme. Please be aware that if an item is in an online-only points offer, this will not be applied to Reserve & Collect items.
- Can I reserve more than one copy of a book using Reserve & Collect?
- If you want more than one copy of a book, you will need to place a reservation for each copy required. Due to the popularity of many titles and the number of copies that may be available at any one time, we do recommend that you either order online or speak to the shop directly if you are ordering more than a couple of copies of any one item.
- Is Reserve & Collect available in all Waterstones bookshops?
- Unfortunately this service is not currently available in our European shops, though we hope to extend it to Europe at a later date.