Win all twenty books in the new A Puffin Book collection
Attention readers, dreamers and adventurers. This summer Puffin proudly re-introduces twenty stories that will last a lifetime – including old friends like Stig of the Dump, Charlotte’s Web and Goodnight Mister Tom – all with beautiful new covers and Extra! Extra! Read All About it pages, filled with author biographies, fun facts, quizzes and rare archive material. For your chance to win A Puffin Book colony of all 20 books simply answer this question. To enter the competition, answer the question below before midnight on 3rd August. Good luck!
This competition has now closed.
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw titled Landline prize draw. No purchase is necessary. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date of 3/8/14. Only one entry per person or email address is allowed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands or Belgium. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
- There will be one overall prize winner who will receive a set of 20 A Puffin Book books.
- The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within 5 working days of 6/8/14 to select the winner(s). The Prize winner(s) will be notified by email, and will need to respond by midnight within one week of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- All entries become the property of Waterstones, who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries nor for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for contacting entrants or forwarding Prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information nor for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
- For the name/county of the Prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked ‘Puffin competition’ to Waterstones blog, 203/206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD after 11/08/14. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.